ANAB X5 Special
ANAB X5 Special is a fully automatic sharpening machine and the most versatile product in the ANAB product range. It sharpens most of the chains currently available on the market in lengths of up to 5.5 metres. Due to its capacity for managing long chains, the X5 Special has become many people’s preferred choice for sharpening harvester chains.
The closed protective case for the water-cooling system creates a clean work environment and a fantastic sharpening result. ANAB’s water-cooling system cools the chain well throughout the entire sharpening process, which means the chain retains its sharpness for up to 50% longer when used for sawing, and in addition to extended working time the water-cooling system enables a fast sharpening speed which increases productivity.
The sharpening program and the length of the chain are selected on the touch-screen control panel, the same panel then controls the sharpening program. The cutting teeth and depth gauge are sharpened in one movement with patented CBN grinding wheels. The machine senses whether the teeth are positioned right or left, and adjusts the sharpening accordingly.
ANAB X5 Special is also suitable for sharpening carbide-tipped chains, scraper chains and chipper chains with a pitch of 15 and 20mm, and has fully adjustable sharpening angles of between 0–35°. X5
- Sharpens chains of up to 5.5 metres in length.
- Fully adjustable rake and filing angles.
- Flexible machine that uses water-cooled sharpening for chains from 1/4” to .404”.
- Creates a cleaner work environment as it binds dust and toxic bonding agents.
- Constructed to use CBN wheels for sharpening so that customers don’t have to deal with dressing their wheels.
- Drive system: Electrical / Pneumatic
- Electromotor: 0,75 kW
- Control system: PLC based, fully automatic or manual step-by-step adjustment. Sensor for cutting teeth, always gives the correct grinding direction.
- Types of chain: Standard chains
- Drive link thickness: Continuous adjustment.*
- Grinding wheels: Special profile
- Sharpening angle: 0-35°
- Rake angle: 0-35°