ANAB X1 Classic
ANAB X1 Classic is an entry-level model with a robust construction for high-precision sharpening. The machine automatically senses whether teeth are positioned left or right, cutting teeth and depth gauge are sharpened simultaneously, and in fact, the sharpening process is not even interrupted in the event of irregular teeth frequency, thanks to our patented automatic tooth-gap control system.
All our machines are constructed and calibrated for use with CBN grinding wheels. These wheels are made of cubic boron nitride, the world’s second-hardest material that nevertheless has exceptional thermal conductivity. This makes them the preferred choice for all our machines. No need for time-consuming profiling of ceramic wheels.
ANAB X1 Classic is easy to use, specially adapted for handling small chains such as 1/4” Picco Micro and has many precise setting options. The slim-line construction gives this machine mobile application when it comes in two models, one for work-bench usage and one with a stand.
- Robust and user-friendly machine at an attractive price level.
- Handles small chains such as 1/4” Picco Micro.
- Constructed to use CBN wheels for sharpening so that customers don’t have to deal with dressing their wheels.
- Unique in its market segment for automated handling of teeth gaps.
- Comes in two models, either for work-bench usage or with a stand
- Drive system: Electrical / Pneumatic
- Electromotor: 0,37 kW
- Control system: PLC based, fully automatic or manual step-by-step adjustment. Sensor for cutting teeth, always sharpens in the correct direction.
- Grinding direction: Sensor for cutting teeth, always gives the correct grinding direction.
- Types of chain: Standard chains
- Drive link thickness: Continuous adjustment.*
- Grinding wheels: Special profile
- Sharpening angle: 32°
- Rake angle: 28°